• Are you having a hard time finding your belongings?
• Do you find there is not enough time in the day to get everything done?
• Are you embarrassed to invite friends and family members over?
• Do you try to get organized on your own but are not successful?
• Would you like to spend more time with your family, friends and/or doing things for yourself?
• Are you moving or downsizing and feel overwhelmed?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then we can help!
We can help you become organized, clutter free, and less stressed. We start by providing a free no obligation phone consultation where we discuss with you what your goals are and how we can help you achieve those goals. We then meet with our clients and develop a plan of action which will include a series of tips on how to get organized and stay organized.
Kathy McEwan and her team at Second Set of Hands has helped 100’s of clients go from overwhelmed to organized. Although Kathy still provides some in-person home organizing, packing and unpacking services, she has a very qualified team of organizers who handle the majority of the hands-on work. Kathy is handling more of the virtual organizing, coaching, speaking engagements and workshops, but still plays a very important role with all of Second Set of Hands clients.
If you would like to work towards a home that is relaxing, organized and has systems in place to help you stay organized, please contact Kathy
As your home becomes organized, your space will become maximized, your time will become more manageable and you will become less stressed!
For more information on the hands on organizing, packing and unpacking, please visit our sister site Second Set of Hands.