Depression and clutter show Notes :
In this episode, I will be discussing:
- The links between depression and clutter.
- Does depression cause clutter and vice versa?
- How having clutter makes us feel
- My personal journey
- Organizing tips to help you get organized
About Kathy McEwan
Kathy McEwan has a Bachelor of Arts Degree majoring in Sociology, is a Professional Organizer, Productivity Expert and Senior Move Manager (cSMM). Kathy is the Chair of the Professional Organizers of Canada – Ottawa Chapter and has several certificates from the Institute for Challenging Disorganization, including Time Management and Productivity, Chronic Disorganization and Basics of ADD. Kathy believes in continual education and is currently taking additional courses in time management, productivity and home and office organizing.
Kathy continues to provide virtual organizing, strategy sessions, speaking engagements and workshops. To contact Kathy, click Here.
- PsychCentral with Dr. Audrey Sherman- https://blogs.psychcentral.com/dysfunction/2016/06/the-link-between-disorganization-depression-and-anxiety/
- Join our FREE Facebook group Organize For Success: www.facebook.com/groups/organizeforsuccess
Check out these blogs and podcasts for more information on clutter: