Do you suffer from depression and have clutter? If so, you are not alone. This is quite common.
In this episode, I will be discussing:
- The links between depression and clutter.
- Does depression cause clutter?
- Does clutter cause depression?
- Why those with depression often have clutter
- How having clutter makes us feel
- My personal journey
- Organizing tips to help you get organized
About Kathy McEwan
Kathy McEwan, BA. Sociology, and certified professional organizer is the CEO of Second Set of Hands, a home and office organizing business located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. She started her business as a solopreneur and now has an amazing team of organizers who help busy professionals, and/or those who struggle with having too much clutter. Kathy works one on one virtually with clients to help them become more organized. Her passion is to help those who are feeling overwhelmed, become less stressed, more productive and have a more simplified life.
- Dr. Audrey Sherman https://dysfunctioninterrupted.com/
- PsychCentral with Dr. Audrey Sherman- https://blogs.psychcentral.com/dysfunction/2016/06/the-link-between-disorganization-depression-and-anxiety/
- Join our FREE Facebook group Organize For Success: www.facebook.com/groups/organizeforsuccess
- To enquire about Kathy’s VIP days or one hour coaching calls send message to email@example.com