Depression and clutter show Notes :
In this episode, I will be discussing:
- The links between depression and clutter.
- Does depression cause clutter and vice versa?
- How having clutter makes us feel
- My personal journey
- Organizing tips to help you get organized
P.S. I would be so grateful if you would subscribe and leave a 5-star review on iTunes, Spotify or whatever podcast platform your use, to help reach others who could benefit from our episodes. Thank you xxoo
Make sure you sign up for my FREE Masterclass on the 3 Most Important Steps to Decluttering And Organizing Your Home!
Home Organizing Courses:
Are you ready to learn the tips and habits that will help you have an organized home? Check out our popular Calm the Clutter program.
You can also check out my course on Paper Organization: How to Declutter and Organize Paperwork HERE. A course for an unbelievable low price!
Would you like free organizing tips, documents, checklists, support from our members and more?
For a list of our favourite Amazon home organizing products go HERE
Follow Kathy on Instagram @kathyorganizes
- PsychCentral with Dr. Audrey Sherman- https://blogs.psychcentral.com/dysfunction/2016/06/the-link-between-disorganization-depression-and-anxiety/
- Join our FREE Facebook group Organize For Success: www.facebook.com/groups/organizeforsuccess
Check out these blogs and podcasts for more information on clutter: