Have you ever felt overwhelmed when getting ready to move?
I know I have. I have moved 11 times and know first-hand how overwhelming moving can be.
This episode is part one of a two part Organizing for a Move series. In this episode we speak with realtor Sonya Crites of the Ottawa Property Girls and Remax Absolute Realty about getting organized when selling and buying a home.
Some of the questions I ask Sonya include:
– What are the first steps when buying a home?
– What are common mistakes that people make when buying a home?
– When is it is a good time to put your home up for sale?
– Moving is stressful, can you give us some tips on how to get organized for a move, so it is less stressful?
– What are common mistakes people make when selling their homes?
– Recently houses in Ottawa ON were selling really fast. There seemed to be a shortage of houses for sale. Do you find that it is still the case now?
– Why were/are there less homes for sale?
– For those who are considering buying or selling a home, when is the best time to contact a realtor?
About our Guest:
Sonya Crites is a realtor in Ottawa, ON area. Sonya and her business partner, Lori Williams, are the Ottawa Property Gals, affiliated with Remax Absolute Realty.
P.S. I would be so grateful if you would subscribe and leave a 5-star review on iTunes, Spotify or whatever podcast platform your use, to help reach others who could benefit from our episodes. Thank you xxoo
Make sure you sign up for my FREE Masterclass on the 3 Most Important Steps to Decluttering And Organizing Your Home!
Home Organizing Courses:
Are you ready to learn the tips and habits that will help you have an organized home? Check out our popular Calm the Clutter program.
You can also check out my course on Paper Organization: How to Declutter and Organize Paperwork HERE. A course for an unbelievable low price!
Would you like free organizing tips, documents, checklists, support from our members and more?
For a list of our favourite Amazon home organizing products go HERE
Follow Kathy on Instagram @kathyorganizes
Ottawa Property Gals:
Ottawa Property Gals Facebook: