Wow! I had the absolute pleasure of chatting with Dr. Robin Zasio from the hit show “Hoarders”. This episode is jam packed with tons of information.
- Dr. Robin Zasio’s background in Psychology and Social Work
- The Anxiety Treatment Centre, The Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Centre, and the Compulsive Hoarding Centre
- Awesome tips from Dr. Robin Zasio’s book “The Hoarder in You: How to Live a Happier, Healthier, Uncluttered Life”
- Hoarding Behaviour vs Hoarding Tendencies
- Collecting vs Stock Piling
- Dr. Robin Zasio’s time on the “Hoarder” Show
- PLUS So much more!
About our Guest – Dr. Robin Zasio, Psy.D., LCSW
Dr. Robin Zasio has been specializing in treating OCD, anxiety disorders, and related conditions for the past 20 years utilizing Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Exposure and Response Prevention techniques. After developing a thriving private practice, she developed the Anxiety Treatment Centre in 2005, and later The Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Centre and The Compulsive Hoarding Center, all located in Sacramento, CA., which she currently owns and directs. Dr. Zasio is a featured doctor on the Emmy Nominated A & E hit series Hoarders, Host of My Extreme Animal Phobia on Animal Planet, and the author of “The Hoarder in You: How to Live a Happier, Healthier, Uncluttered Life.”
- Dr. Robin Zasio http://anxietytreatmentexperts.com/dr-robin-zasio/
- Book – The Hoarder in You: How to Live a Happier, Healthier, Uncluttered Life https://www.amazon.ca/Hoarder-You-Happier-Healthier-Uncluttered/dp/B071W9898G/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=dr+robin+zasio&qid=1590251455&sr=8-1
P.S. I would be so grateful if you would subscribe and leave a 5-star review on iTunes, Spotify or whatever podcast platform your use, to help reach others who could benefit from our episodes. Thank you xxoo
Make sure you sign up for my FREE Masterclass on the 3 Most Important Steps to Decluttering And Organizing Your Home!
Home Organizing Courses:
Are you ready to learn the tips and habits that will help you have an organized home? Check out our popular Calm the Clutter program.
You can also check out my course on Paper Organization: How to Declutter and Organize Paperwork HERE. A course for an unbelievable low price!
Would you like free organizing tips, documents, checklists, support from our members and more?
For a list of our favourite Amazon home organizing products go HERE
Follow Kathy on Instagram @kathyorganizes