From dealing with trauma to acclaimed filmmaker! Wow, what a privilege it was speaking with 7 time Emmy winner and filmmaker Eric Christiansen about trauma and hope.
- The stigma of mental heath
- How Eric believes mental health conditions can contribute to having a lot of clutter
- What the lasting impact of a pandemic has on our mental health
- unMASKing HOPE
- How to become organized
- Plus more!
About our Guest – Eric Christiansen
With over twenty years of experience, Eric and his company, EC Productions are successful in both the documentary and commercial worlds. Eric is a Seven-time Southwestern Region Emmy Award Recipient and dedicates his time to creating films based on trauma and helping others. Eric rose from the ashes of his own trauma to make a career chronicling survivors of devastating life events with a focus on their resilience in the face of adversity and their ability to find the hope again to heal.
You can find Eric Christiansen at:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unmaskinghope/
- Personal Website: https://www.ecproductions.com/
- Latest Project, UnMASKing HOPE: https://www.unmaskinghopethemovie.com/
- Interview with Eric on Thrive Global and Medium: https://thriveglobal.com/stories/filmmaker-eric-christiansen-change-starts-in-the-heart-we-need-society-to-rise-up-and-tell-their-mental-health-stories/
P.S. I would be so grateful if you would subscribe and leave a 5-star review on iTunes, Spotify or whatever podcast platform your use, to help reach others who could benefit from our episodes. Thank you xxoo
Make sure you sign up for my FREE Masterclass on the 3 Most Important Steps to Decluttering And Organizing Your Home!
Home Organizing Courses:
Are you ready to learn the tips and habits that will help you have an organized home? Check out our popular Calm the Clutter program.
You can also check out my course on Paper Organization: How to Declutter and Organize Paperwork HERE. A course for an unbelievable low price!
Would you like free organizing tips, documents, checklists, support from our members and more?
If so, be sure to join our Facebook community Organize for Success. Would love to see you there!
For a list of our favourite Amazon home organizing products go HERE
Follow Kathy on Instagram @kathyorganizes