From dealing with trauma to acclaimed filmmaker! Wow, what a privilege it was speaking with 7 time Emmy winner and filmmaker Eric Christiansen about trauma and hope.
- The stigma of mental heath
- How Eric believes mental health conditions can contribute to having a lot of clutter
- What the lasting impact of a pandemic has on our mental health
- unMASKing HOPE
- How to become organized
- Plus more!
About our Guest – Eric Christiansen
With over twenty years of experience, Eric and his company, EC Productions are successful in both the documentary and commercial worlds. Eric is a Seven-time Southwestern Region Emmy Award Recipient and dedicates his time to creating films based on trauma and helping others. Eric rose from the ashes of his own trauma to make a career chronicling survivors of devastating life events with a focus on their resilience in the face of adversity and their ability to find the hope again to heal.
About Kathy McEwan
Kathy McEwan has a Bachelor of Arts Degree majoring in Sociology, is a Professional Organizer, Productivity Expert and Senior Move Manager (cSMM). Kathy is the Chair of the Professional Organizers of Canada – Ottawa Chapter and has several certificates from the Institute for Challenging Disorganization, including Time Management and Productivity, Chronic Disorganization and Basics of ADD. Kathy believes in continual education and is currently taking additional courses in time management, productivity and home and office organizing.
Kathy continues to provide virtual organizing, strategy sessions, speaking engagements and workshops. To contact Kathy, click Here.
You can find Eric Christiansen at:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unmaskinghope/
- Personal Website: https://www.ecproductions.com/
- Latest Project, UnMASKing HOPE: https://www.unmaskinghopethemovie.com/
- Interview with Eric on Thrive Global and Medium: https://thriveglobal.com/stories/filmmaker-eric-christiansen-change-starts-in-the-heart-we-need-society-to-rise-up-and-tell-their-mental-health-stories/
You can find Kathy McEwan at:
- Calm the Clutter Course – https://second-set-of-hands.mykajabi.com/calm-the-clutter-sales-page
- Join our Free Facebook group Organize For Success: www.facebook.com/groups/organizeforsuccess
- Instagram: @kathyorganizes