Episode 50: 7 vital Home Organizing Questions Answered
On this week’s episode I answer 7 vital home organizing questions that I have been asked lately.
- How do I organize my home that is super small and lacking space and storage?
- How do I organize my home so that my husband and children will be able to keep it up?
- My kitchen island is a dumping ground. Help!!!
- How do I know if a home organizing course is right for me?
- How do I find the time to organize?
- Do I have to invest in home organizing products?
- Once it is organized, how do I keep it up?
P.S. I would be so grateful if you would subscribe and leave a 5-star review on iTunes, Spotify or whatever podcast platform your use, to help reach others who could benefit from our episodes. Thank you xxoo
Make sure you sign up for my FREE Masterclass on the 3 Most Important Steps to Decluttering And Organizing Your Home!
Home Organizing Courses:
Are you ready to learn the tips and habits that will help you have an organized home? Check out our popular Calm the Clutter program.
You can also check out my course on Paper Organization: How to Declutter and Organize Paperwork HERE. A course for an unbelievable low price!
Would you like free organizing tips, documents, checklists, support from our members and more?
If so, be sure to join our Facebook community Organize for Success. Would love to see you there!
For a list of our favourite Amazon home organizing products go HERE
Follow Kathy on Instagram @kathyorganizes