Have you ever felt overwhelmed when getting ready to move?
I know I have. I have moved 11 times and know first-hand how overwhelming moving can be.
This episode is part one of a two part Organizing for a Move series. In this episode we speak with realtor Sonya Crites of the Ottawa Property Girls and Remax Absolute Realty about getting organized when selling and buying a home.
Some of the questions I ask Sonya include:
– What are the first steps when buying a home?
– What are common mistakes that people make when buying a home?
– When is it is a good time to put your home up for sale?
– Moving is stressful, can you give us some tips on how to get organized for a move, so it is less stressful?
– What are common mistakes people make when selling their homes?
– Recently houses in Ottawa ON were selling really fast. There seemed to be a shortage of houses for sale. Do you find that it is still the case now?
– Why were/are there less homes for sale?
– For those who are considering buying or selling a home, when is the best time to contact a realtor?
About our Guest:
Sonya Crites is a realtor in Ottawa, ON area. Sonya and her business partner, Lori Williams, are the Ottawa Property Gals, affiliated with Remax Absolute Realty.
About Kathy McEwan
Kathy McEwan, BA. Sociology, is the CEO of Second Set of Hands, a home and office organizing business located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. She started her business as a solopreneur and now has an amazing team of organizers who help busy professionals, and/or those who struggle with having too much clutter.
They also love working with clients who are moving and need help with getting their home ready for sale, packing and unpacking. Their passion is to help those who are feeling overwhelmed, become less stressed, more productive and have a more simplified life.
Check out our organizing and moving packages at
Ottawa Property Gals:
Ottawa Property Gals Facebook: